Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and use expert knowledge of the entire MEP part of construction projects such as design, function, installations and coordination with other trades.
- Coordinate between the MEP design and execution.
- Provide and monitor the planning input for the MEP works on site.
- Document project progress and/or delays through letters which can be used as contractual aids during Disputes.
- Lead and control the document flows.
- Able to review resource reports to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Review and certify the monthly invoicing of the contractors/subcontractors.
- Audit the performance of MEP subcontractors.
- Lead technical coordination meetings with subcontractors and project staff.
- Provide technical input for offer requests and evaluate received offers accordingly.
- Knowledge and awareness of International and Local Building Codes of all MEP Systems.
- Monitor/supervise the procurement, installation and testing & commissioning of all MEP Systems.
- Must be able to perform all post tender activities of construction until the handing over and completion of the defects liability period of the project.
- To ensure compliance of construction activity to best industry standards, international codes, planned timelines, allotted budget, company strategy and goals.
- Strong knowledge of MEP Systems (all aspects - design, function, installations, testing & commissioning and coordination with other trades).
- Strong knowledge of scheduling/planning and tracking of progress.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, with regards to contractual communication.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and contingency planning.
- Exposure on various Construction/System methodologies.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication skills.
Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E)
Work Experience: 4-6 years of experience in the construction field.