We are currently seeking a live-in resident manager position.
This position is well suited to a mature couple with good people skills and time management skills to run the day to day operations of an apartment building.
The resident manager position plays a key role in our organization and is vital to our tenants’ satisfaction as they must coordinate with workers concerning the maintenance of the building, while simultaneously communicating with tenants over property issues and rental payments. The ideal candidates will work closely with the property manager to ensure smooth operations of the building.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct themselves in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Performing ongoing building maintenance and cleaning
- Clean the lobby, elevators, mailroom, and garbage room areas daily
- Receive and promptly address residents' concerns.
- Show vacant apartments to prospective residents.
- Meet with new tenants to sign leases; arrange move-in dates; familiarize tenants with the building
- Complete Unit Inspection reports for tenants moving into/out of the building
- Carry out various administrative duties/paperwork- serve correspondence, collect rent etc.
- Work with contractors to complete necessary work/repairs with minimal disruption to our tenants
- Follow an on-call schedule on specified evenings and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned
We are pleased to offer a competitive compensation package with the opportunity to grow and develop within the organization.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Successful candidates will be contacted directly. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or sent via the form on this page.