We are currently seeking a Commercial Building Manager.
This position is well suited to a mature person with good people skills and time management skills to run the day to day operations of a 3 level commercial building in Bayers Lake.
The Commercial Building Manager position plays a key role in our organization and is vital to our tenants’ satisfaction as they must coordinate with workers concerning the maintenance of the building, while simultaneously communicating with tenants over property issues. The ideal candidates will work with the property manager to ensure smooth operations of the building.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct themselves in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Performing ongoing building maintenance (basic electrical an asset) and cleaning
- Clean the lobby, elevators, and common areas daily.
- Receive and promptly address tenant concerns.
- Carry out various administrative duties/paperwork- serve correspondence, collect rent etc.
- Work with contractors to complete necessary work/repairs with minimal disruption to our tenants
- Basic yard work (mowing)
- Clearing & Salting walkways
- Other duties as assigned
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Successful candidates will be contacted directly.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or sent via the form on this page.